Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

One of the best animations I've ever seen!

From start to finish, I found myself wrapped up in this animation! It was incredible! You clearly have fantastic artistic skills, and the voice acting was excellent. I mostly enjoyed how you created your own plot; it's nice to see something totally new and creative for a change. This is truly amazing work, and I hope to see more from you! 10 stars!

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Very entertaining!

This video was great. It showed a lot of elements from the SNES game, which was really great for nostalgic people. The animation was smooth, and the scene transitions incredible. The only thing I thought could use a bit of improvement was the voice acting for the characters, such as the dialogue at the beginning. It was much too quiet. Otherwise, great work. I hope to see more from you!

red vs blue (M_o_M) red vs blue (M_o_M)

Short, but action-packed!

I definitely love this animation. Stick figure fighting seems to be really funny, popular, and creative in different aspects. The animation was nice and smooth, the blood was an excellent touch, and I definitely loved the end! The background was colorless and lacked detail, but as opposed to that, it's not really important. This is a definite ten stars.

I LIKE YOUR HAT I LIKE YOUR HAT

This is really catchy!

To me, it sounds like both a combination of circus music and a Russian folk song. The only thing I could recommend is perhaps making it a tad bit louder, but other than that, this is excellent!

Ska idea thingy Ska idea thingy

This is downright incredible!

I agree with ResidentChaos; it IS a bit short, but it makes the perfect loop. The beginning of your song here reminded me of the song "Superman" by Goldfinger (my favorite band). I'm a big fan of ska music too, so this was amazing. Keep up the great work!

Scary Circus Battle Scary Circus Battle

One hell of a boss battle!

I absolutely loved it from start to finish. I think the introduction fits into the song perfectly; it kinda adds on to the whole creepy factor. I honestly can't find any way to improve with this piece. It's fantastic. 5/5 and 10/10!

cazok responds:

Thanks!
I've been working on this for quite a long time, so I really appreciate it.