Zelda: UO Epis:7 Zelda: UO Epis:7

One of the best animations I've ever seen!

From start to finish, I found myself wrapped up in this animation! It was incredible! You clearly have fantastic artistic skills, and the voice acting was excellent. I mostly enjoyed how you created your own plot; it's nice to see something totally new and creative for a change. This is truly amazing work, and I hope to see more from you! 10 stars!

Mario RPG: Rawest Forest Mario RPG: Rawest Forest

Very entertaining!

This video was great. It showed a lot of elements from the SNES game, which was really great for nostalgic people. The animation was smooth, and the scene transitions incredible. The only thing I thought could use a bit of improvement was the voice acting for the characters, such as the dialogue at the beginning. It was much too quiet. Otherwise, great work. I hope to see more from you!

red vs blue (M_o_M) red vs blue (M_o_M)

Short, but action-packed!

I definitely love this animation. Stick figure fighting seems to be really funny, popular, and creative in different aspects. The animation was nice and smooth, the blood was an excellent touch, and I definitely loved the end! The background was colorless and lacked detail, but as opposed to that, it's not really important. This is a definite ten stars.

ANIMATION INVASION ANIMATION INVASION

Truly a genius idea!

I have to say, this animation was incredible! The idea; the interactivity (that is between you and the animations) was perfect in every way. It was hilarious too! I could only imagine some sort of live-action movie like this! The camera perspective was great too; I almost felt like I was watching a real horror movie!